Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sonama Layouts

Here are my Sonoma Layouts that I made for my January Workshops! I can't believe it's been 9 + years since I married the man I love! Here is a glimpse back in time! I love this paper it worked PERFECT since these were my wedding colors! :)
1st Layout ! Love it!

Up Close! Wow .. .what a great pic of us kissing! Right after ceremony outside! :)

This hardly has any stamping! It looks great with just some StickEASE!

Don't you think ?


2nd Page Up close !


2nd Layout Set ! Love the pic of me gazing in his eyes! Aw!

Used old & new Stamp sets here! It was perfect!


3rd set of layouts! Will get to do some journaling on the Bamboo Cardstock!

Love this saying!!!
It's not to late to get yours today! I still have 3 more groups doing these layouts this month !! Join me on the 28th of January at my house for an incredible time! Pick your package today & email me:


Basic Kit ($23.00) (includes tax & shipping)
Sonoma Level 2                                             x7143b             $9.95
Sonoma Stickease                                         x7143c              $4.95
Mini Medley Accents Pewter                         Z1487                $4.95
Heirloom Assortment                                      Z1635              $5.95
(Both is $ 30.00)

Best Kit ($41) (includes tax & shipping) = Workshop on the Go + Extras
Sonoma Workshop on the Go                         G1028             $29.95
Sonoma Stickease                                           x7143c            $4.95
Heirloom Assortment                                      Z1635              $5.95
(Both is $ 47.00)


Remember, spend $50 & your January
 "A Little Reminder" Is only $5 &
 the Rock the Block is only $15 !

No comments:

Post a Comment