Monday, January 2, 2012

Do You Want A Sneek Peek ??

Having the "NEW" Idea book in my hands a whole month early is such a treat & HONOR ! I love being a consultant and being able to see what Close To My Heart does for us each and everytime! & I am sure you do too! I just get to see it a little sooner! If you would like to see it a little sooner each time too NOW would be a GREAT time to join Close To My Heart and part of my team! Earn discounts, as well as FREE Incentive Cruises, Money & most of all FRIENDSHIPS!
 It is a great way to be able to learn new scrapbooking tricks & tips with the amazing Training Academy!
So, what are you waiting for ??
 So here's a SNEAK PEEK... not even close to what's inside, but If you CLICK HERE to sign up today, you can see the REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment