Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's Fall Time Again...



It’s that time of year that the fall chili is in the crockpot, the football games are on, the leaves are changing and so are the schedules of our lives as the weather changes too!


Below, are some great ways to scrapbook those memories that we are blessed to have this time of year with
Close To My Heart Huntington paper…


This month I was able to add a few sheets of cardstock to this wonderful kit & make (4) 2 pages layouts 
with the help of Artbooking of course! 

I hope you enjoy & feel free to purchase my Workshop on the Go kits To Go! They will be pre-cut & instructions ready to assemble right in the comfort of your own home! 

This is the Artbooking Cartridge Layout that I was able to use on the 2nd set of layouts! If you don’t have yours today – it’s a MUST have for all the upcoming holidays !!


Click HERE for your Artbooking Cartridge Today!! 
This is the first set of layouts ... look at those beautiful stamps !! Life IS Sweet with You! 
 
So Grateful to have had the cartridge to save me on this one!
This one is for SURE my favorite!! Simply Delightful!
This is simply a “Bonus” !! Enjoy!

Thank you again for coming and visiting ! Don't wait to long to come back ! You never know what you will miss!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment