Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Star... This Way.. That Way.. .Anyway You Want


I’m talking about the wonderful My Creations Star from Close To My Heart!

This beauty is a must-have for your décor, bringing dimension and appealing angles to all sorts of flat surfaces near you. One ideal use for this sturdy chipboard shape is as a light-weight seasonal door-hanger that you can hang without worrying about putting scuffs on your door. I was so excited to be able to make a sample with one of mine that I purchased!

Take a look:
 This is my finished star! I used the following supplies to complete my My Creations Star!
I will give you more up close photo's too! How about you! Are you ready to be... I mean... decorate... I mean gift... I mean KEEP or all the above My Creations Star?
(See Workshop Information Below! )
 
 X7160B Flirty Paper Packet
D1519 Abundance
C1504 Fall Harvest
Z1760 Burlap Ribbon
Z1792 Awards Dimensional Elements
Z1753 Brown & Tan Assortment Sparkles
& Assorted Glitz Glitter Gels

 
These aren't just made for being Thankful, but here are some more ideas
that you can use in the creations of your own My Creations Star!
See Close To My Heart's creations!



 
 SO Join Me Today & Sign up for your November Workshop - or choose a date that works for you & I will come to YOU!
 Make your own Creations - You Pick your Paper &  Embellishments :
 
Cost: For One Star: $25.00      
            Includes:                                                                                           
                                       (1)               My Creations Star
(1/2)     Paper Packet of your Choice
(1)               Glitz Glitter Gel of your choice
(1)               Sparkles of your Choice
 
For (2) Stars : $40.00
Includes:
(2)              My Creations Star
(1)        Paper Packet of your Choice
(2)              Glitz Glitter Gel of your choice
(2)              Sparkles of your Choice
For (3) Stars: $ 53.00
Includes:
(3)              My Creations Star
(1 )      Paper Packet of your Choice
(3)              Glitz Glitter Gel of your choice
(3)              Sparkles of your Choice
 
When: November 12, 2012 (or date of your choice)
Where:  LaPointe Methodist Church
Time:  6:00 p.m.
R.S.V.P. :
By: November 2nd, 2012
Rebecca Cross
419-277-7576 or
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment