Sunday, December 11, 2011

Recent Projects - Wonderland

Well, I have been busy creating workshops in this "Wonderland" time of the year! I have some layouts that I have created for my recent Workshop on the Go peeps! I hope you enjoy! Thank you to Krista Hershberger for your inspiration on the left side of this first layout! You may visit her blog here : Krista's Blog

Layout  #1
Layout # 2

Layout #3
I showed my customers how to use the Liquid Applique to make their words look like they were snowed on!

Also used all the stickers & AP Cartridge to add beautiful embellishments!

Here we learned how to turn our Bling Assortment into "Twilight" with Liquid Glass & Re-inker

Just using some stickers & sponge daubing with the Petal ink works Great!

& Finally, using the stickease & Glitz Glitter Gel to warm up this layout!




No comments:

Post a Comment